drank Oasis by Tea Forte

The worst part in the morning is having to decide which tea to drink. I remembered I got The Tea Forte Collection of Teas for Christmas. I am very OCD so when I opened the container the flavors were all missing 2 except this one so I HAD to take it. I like this tea with a little honey but can’t drink it plain. It’s not strong enough even though I steeped it for 2 1/2 mins. Overall I’m not completely disappointed but I just remember it tasting A WHOLE LOT better a few months ago. Oh well, tea and Milano’s for breakfast while I wait for the craft store to open to pick up a few things for my first swap. And a mystery one at that! Wish me luck!

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Second steep:
NOT RECOMMENDED! I steeped it for 3 mins and it tasted like water, so I left it in for 2 more minutes, and it has a little taste but not far from just stright up boiled water.

Comments

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Second steep:

Hi! I am a 20 year-old from Salinas, California. I attended school in Monterey and played softball for my JC. I recently moved to San Luis Obispo, CA where I got a job as a full time baker and I LOVE my job! I have always loved to bake and cook since I was young and actually started my own cupcake business in highschool to help pay for my senior year as well as pay my way through college. Once I moved my cupcake business was put on hold, but I still love what I’m doing now. I love to work with children and hope to transfer soon to a college for child development or family psychology. I would also love to go to culinary school! I have a lot of things I want to do and am determined to do them! I am a huge tea enthusiast. I love to read about tea. Learn about tea. Make tea. Drink tea. Taste new flavors.

I am also very big on reading and always enjoy a good read. If you ever have any reccomendation never be afraid send it my way!

I am really excited to be a part of this tea community and can’t wait to trade tips, teas, recipes and treats!

PM me with any of the above and I can’t wait to meet you all!

(Salinas, Ca ) San Luis Obispo, CA