I’ve had this since march when I ordered the 5 for 5. And idk why I was so hesitant to try it… Maybe I was afraid to be let down. Dry in the package it smelled like a freshly baked oatmeal raisin cookie. I didn’t want to be let down if it didnt taste like it smelled which is true for a lot of teas I’ve tried. I am SOLD. This is definitely one ill bulk up on. It is the perfect combo of cinnamon and raisin and sugar cookie taste. I was curious as to how the oat flakes would run off in the steeping but it did! I highly recommend this tea. And thank you for all the good reviews on this tea, because who knows… I may have never tried it if it weren’t for you guys.

Hi! I am a 20 year-old from Salinas, California. I attended school in Monterey and played softball for my JC. I recently moved to San Luis Obispo, CA where I got a job as a full time baker and I LOVE my job! I have always loved to bake and cook since I was young and actually started my own cupcake business in highschool to help pay for my senior year as well as pay my way through college. Once I moved my cupcake business was put on hold, but I still love what I’m doing now. I love to work with children and hope to transfer soon to a college for child development or family psychology. I would also love to go to culinary school! I have a lot of things I want to do and am determined to do them! I am a huge tea enthusiast. I love to read about tea. Learn about tea. Make tea. Drink tea. Taste new flavors.

I am also very big on reading and always enjoy a good read. If you ever have any reccomendation never be afraid send it my way!

I am really excited to be a part of this tea community and can’t wait to trade tips, teas, recipes and treats!

PM me with any of the above and I can’t wait to meet you all!

(Salinas, Ca ) San Luis Obispo, CA