I cannot remember who I got this one from. I know I got it from a swap though. HA HA. Maybe KallieBoo ? Anyways… this one went on my shopping list right away. I love the mixture not only mint and chocolate but green tea too? Mind Blown. I have yet to find a Butiki Tea that doesn’t blow my mind. Yet another great experience from one of Stacy’s blend. Thank you to whoever I received this from. Ha Ha I just wish I had more than one cup worth. This is a major back log too. I had this last week… I haven’t been logging lately because I have been super sick and super busy with work.

Stephanie

It was me!!! There is no green tea in it btw, it’s an herbal! Mint leaf and marshmallow leaf :D

Stephanie

Btw, sick? Aww feel better!

keychange

Also hope you feel better soon. And I’m definitely getting a sample of this with my next order. I can’t wait to try it!

BrewTEAlly Sweet

@Stephanie Ha ha it was? I couldn’t figure it out? was it from the most recent one or our last one?
Ha ha oh really? Ha ha i guess I should have looked it up before I read it. I was in a not so good state of mind and all groggy when I had this and steeped it. It was very good. YUMMY!

BrewTEAlly Sweet

And thank you to both of you. I had the stomach flu. I got it from being overly stressed and over worked:/ and now my body is paying the price

JustJames

nope! i am NOT getting this until probably december: student loan, school, BUDGET!!! and i have already stocked up (i’m a hoarder when i perceive an incoming deficit), but i will add it to my shopping list. i am trying very hard to be good. lol…

BrewTEAlly Sweet

@JustJames HA HA Aren’t we all.

Stephanie

I forget which swap it was, but it was re-gifted because I got it from another Steepsterite! Just wasn’t my thang. Glad you enjoyed :)

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Makes Sense! ha ha well I’m glad I got a taste of it. Thank you.

Comments

Stephanie

Stephanie

Btw, sick? Aww feel better!

keychange

JustJames

BrewTEAlly Sweet

@JustJames HA HA Aren’t we all.

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Makes Sense! ha ha well I’m glad I got a taste of it. Thank you.

Hi! I am a 20 year-old from Salinas, California. I attended school in Monterey and played softball for my JC. I recently moved to San Luis Obispo, CA where I got a job as a full time baker and I LOVE my job! I have always loved to bake and cook since I was young and actually started my own cupcake business in highschool to help pay for my senior year as well as pay my way through college. Once I moved my cupcake business was put on hold, but I still love what I’m doing now. I love to work with children and hope to transfer soon to a college for child development or family psychology. I would also love to go to culinary school! I have a lot of things I want to do and am determined to do them! I am a huge tea enthusiast. I love to read about tea. Learn about tea. Make tea. Drink tea. Taste new flavors.

I am also very big on reading and always enjoy a good read. If you ever have any reccomendation never be afraid send it my way!

I am really excited to be a part of this tea community and can’t wait to trade tips, teas, recipes and treats!

PM me with any of the above and I can’t wait to meet you all!

(Salinas, Ca ) San Luis Obispo, CA