drank French Toast by 52teas

Mmmmmm. Thank you KallieBoo! for sending me this sample. I did have to do some work on this one to find all of the elements. In the end I found the butteriness and the that crisp bread taste. I did add some cinnamon sugar to get that sweetness to pop and then turned it into a latter to get the whole effect. I was so tempted to add powdered sugar on too and I wish I had syrup to add to it. Oh well maybe next time. It was a delightful cup. http://www.flickr.com/photos/20741867@N05/10030498253/in/photostream/

Hi! I am a 20 year-old from Salinas, California. I attended school in Monterey and played softball for my JC. I recently moved to San Luis Obispo, CA where I got a job as a full time baker and I LOVE my job! I have always loved to bake and cook since I was young and actually started my own cupcake business in highschool to help pay for my senior year as well as pay my way through college. Once I moved my cupcake business was put on hold, but I still love what I’m doing now. I love to work with children and hope to transfer soon to a college for child development or family psychology. I would also love to go to culinary school! I have a lot of things I want to do and am determined to do them! I am a huge tea enthusiast. I love to read about tea. Learn about tea. Make tea. Drink tea. Taste new flavors.

I am also very big on reading and always enjoy a good read. If you ever have any reccomendation never be afraid send it my way!

I am really excited to be a part of this tea community and can’t wait to trade tips, teas, recipes and treats!

PM me with any of the above and I can’t wait to meet you all!

(Salinas, Ca ) San Luis Obispo, CA