drank Jasmine Bloom by Adagio Teas

Unfortunately, this note will be more on the aesthetics then the actual taste. I made this at my parents house, forgetting that their water always taste rather odd. Even though it was filtered, it still had this funky salty taste. I would like to try it again sometime to get an idea of the flavor. It was definitely fun to watch, though it unfurled rather slowly. The leaves didn’t break up, as some people seemed to be having trouble with. It had a wonderful smell, not too strong and perfumey.

Norman, Oklahoma