drank Lady Grey by Twinings

How wonderful. I had this with a bit of milk and agave nectar, and it was delicious paired with a chocolate cupcake. The smell was just like fruit loops. I like Earl Grey to wake me up in the morning, but this would be a great dessert tea. It had a nice tea taste, with the fruity taste coming in near the end of the sip. The only thing I can say that was wrong with it, would be that I only had one bag. I will definitely be getting more!

Hannerz

This is a really fun tea. Don’t usually drink flavored stuff, but I do Mr. And Ms. Grey. Have you had the loose-leaf stuff before? I keep meaning to order some eventually, as my local store only has it in bags.

Emilie

Nope, but I really want a loose-leaf tin. Have you heard of the store Big Lots? I actually found a tin of the Twinings Earl Grey and Irish Breakfast, I think for around $3. I don’t remember if they have Lady Grey, but after finally giving it a try, I’m definitely going to look for it!

Hannerz

Oh damn, I had no idea they sold food-related things. That probably means I can also use an EBT card on it, which would be nice. I think there’s one in a nearby city, I’ll check it out. Thanks!

Emilie

I don’t know how it is for all Big Lots, but the one near me is about half made up of food. And it’s actually pretty good stuff. Have fun!

Comments

Hannerz

Georgetown, Texas