drank English Breakfast by Twinings

Left this in for 4 minutes and it was already getting bitter. I know some people like their teas a bit bitter, but I really can’t stand it at all. I added some milk to help. It became drinkable with the addition of milk. But the taste was nothing to go “WOW!” over. It’s just kinda so-so. It’s definitely drinkable, but I’m not going to be desperately trying to buy this again. I think it’ll be good for me in the mornings when I’m still half-asleep and just need something to wake me up. Twinings’ Lady Grey and Earl Grey are my favorites so far, now I just need to try out that Irish Breakfast.

Bonnie

Ohn well…you’ll have more new ones to try soon! ;)

Emilie

Definitely! I can’t wait :)