I didn’t steep it quite long enough. The flavor was a little more plain than I expected. I added milk and that smoothed it out very nicely. I don’t think I would like this one much without milk, and I’m not one who really loves milk in tea. I only tasted the black tea flavors, until suddenly about 3/4 of the way through the jasmine made an appearance.

ScottTeaMan

I drink this one every day (or morning) between Thanksgiving and New Year. I really like it.

Emilie

I only had one cup. Maybe if I steeped it better, I would love it. Maybe next year!

Comments

ScottTeaMan

Emilie