drank Santa's Secret by DAVIDsTEA

Grrr, I wrote a nice review of this, and my internet went wonky and didn’t post it :( Thanks to Bonnie for sending me this sample! I’ve had my eye on it, so thanks! I was so excited about this one that I had to smell it as soon as I got it. It smelt exactly like a bag of candy canes! I wanted to eat, its smell was just so delicious. After steeping, the sugary sweetness relaxes a bit, and the mint stands out just a bit more. And then I took a sip and…MMMM! This tea is so sweet and delicious! The mint flavor was a bit less than I was hoping. I could really only catch a hint of it in the aftertaste. My only real complaint is that this is no longer for sale! Anybody know of anything similar?

Yep, that review was nowhere near as awesome as the first one. Sorry guys! :(

SimpliciTEA

I’ve had that happen to me, too. It is a bummer.