I think I have issues with cornflower petals. Any time I make a tea with them, it has a bitter, astringent taste. Everyone talks about tea made with them being so creamy. I’ve tried this tea at 2, 3 and 4 minutes and still get that flavor. Am I missing something? Do you have to add sweetener and milk for the creaminess to come out? That doesn’t seem right. And when I do, I don’t get any of the caramel or hazelnut taste. I really want to like this tea. Help!

Azzrian

Hoping someone can comment and assist. I have no answer for you on this one.

Emilie

I’ve tried it in two separate teas, but both were from Adagio. I order something from DAVIDsTEA recently that has them. I’m hoping maybe Adagio’s just isn’t good for some reason.

Azzrian

That may be the case! Good idea trying elsewhere before you decide if you just don’t like that flavor! :)

Comments

Azzrian

Hoping someone can comment and assist. I have no answer for you on this one.

Emilie