drank Constant Comment by Bigelow

This is one of the first bagged teas that I really liked, back when I had just started drinking tea. I hadn’t had any in a while, so I decided to have some to wake me up this morning. I steeped it at the 2 minutes that everyone says makes it taste wonderful. Turns out, I don’t like it at two minutes. To me, it just tastes like hot water that somebody thought about adding spice to. Normally, I leave it in for closer to 4 or 5 minutes, and the spice and orange flavor really comes out. It’s a great way for me to wake up in the morning. While this cup wasn’t wonderful, I’m normally very fond of Constant Comment

Dylan Oxford

I’ve never actually had Constant Comment, but always had Stash’s Orange Spice. I now buy MarketSpice from.. well… MarketSpice. It’s a very wonderful cinnamon orange tea, though I’ve read some reviews that it’s TOO-cinnamony. I like it though.

Emilie

I’ve tried a good number of Stash teas and haven’t been very impressed with any of them. I’ve just given up on them. I may have to look into MarketSpice! I like my teas nice and spicy! And you should definitely give Constant Comment a try at least. The good thing about it for me is that my cafeteria has some teas, including Constant Comment, in a hidden corner, and nobody else drinks them, so they’re all mine!

Bonnie

I like Good Earth Original for the reason that it’s really spicy and in the Winter sometimes I want that! Also the decaf version tastes just like the non-decaf and you don’t need sugar in either because the spice is sweet.

Dylan Oxford

I’d be willing to send you a sample! Although, there’s a tea that was recommended to me called Söderblandning from Sweden that I’m awaiting a shipment for. Might make sense to wait until that gets here, since if it blows MarketSpice away, I wouldn’t want to recommend the wrong one!

Emilie

Sure! I’ll let you screen them for me :)

Comments

Dylan Oxford

Bonnie

Emilie

Sure! I’ll let you screen them for me :)

Georgetown, Texas