One of the samples from Design a Tea. I thought this would be an interesting blend, as I like both flavors. Perhaps they can go well together?
The dry smell is mainly peppermint. If I try, I can get something possibly vanilla-ish, but it’s mainly peppermint. It keeps pretty much the same smell all throughout steeping. At first, the flavor is ALL peppermint. While I’ve yet to meet a peppermint tea that I didn’t like, I was really wanting to get the two flavors together. Once it cools a bit, the Irish Creme seems to come out. I can’t taste it so much as it seems to be mellowing out the peppermint. I really wish the irish creme flavor would have made a strong appearance. While good for a peppermint tea, that’s not what I was looking for with this.

Dylan Oxford

I evidently missed the boat on the free samples, but yesterday I was very excited to discover Ovation Teas (ovationteas.com) has a stellar-looking custom tea creating thingy on their website. I could not resist trying it out! Though they don’t have irish creme flavoring, you might be able to send them an email and see!

Emilie

Design a Tea still has the samples here http://designatea.com/freesamples.php if you’re looking for them. They seem really hit or miss, but I’ve heard the stuff they already have blended is pretty good.
Thanks for the info, I’ll definitely check it out tomorrow once I’m more awake!

Comments

Dylan Oxford

Emilie

Thanks for the info, I’ll definitely check it out tomorrow once I’m more awake!

Georgetown, Texas