drank Chocolate Orange by DAVIDsTEA

Had this tonight to keep me going through lab and studying for my stats test. Go me! I still absolutely love this tea. I tried it with milk this time. It’s wonderful both ways and doesn’t need anything to sweeten it. I really love that this can do multiple steeps well, as well.

Greatlin

I bought this this morning as a result of your yummy posts about it. I can’t wait to get it!

Emilie

Great! If you like those chocolate oranges they sell at Christmas, you’ll love this. Also, next time, if there is anything I have that you want to try, you can just ask me before you go and buy it :)

Greatlin

Thanks! Same goes for me… check out my cupboard. I just received some Finnish versions of tea that I am seeing if Steepster has in their database…

Emilie

Hmm so I just took a look, and the chocolate chamomile tea, the banana oolong, and any of the peppermint teas sound interesting( I’m kinda addicted to minty teas, I’m hoping there will be some in the traveling tea box lol). If you have enough of any of those, I would love to do a small sample exchange of pretty much anything in my cupboard.

Greatlin

Cool, My David’s Teas should be in this week and I would be more than happy to send some your way, as well as my minty teas. I am a minty gal too. I’ll noodle around your cupboard and come up with some stuff.

Comments

Greatlin

Georgetown, Texas