Made another cup of this yesterday. I still couldn’t get the bitter taste out, but it was better. I decided to look up the Earl Grey Bravo that is the main part of this tea. Turns out, it’s not the cornflowers! Apparently a lot of people have been having trouble with the same problem, and it’s actually the bergamot. So, note to self, do not buy Earl Greys from Adagio. Luckily, this tea is still really good with milk and sweetener. I still have plenty of this left, though. So if anyone is interested in trying some, let me know!