drank Strawberry Zabaglione by 52teas

Today my shipments from 52teas, Tropical Tea Co., AND Amanda came in. I wasn’t expecting them all at the same time! I was a bit overwhelmed. However, the smell of this one really drew me in. It’s very sweet in the bag, almost too sweet. I tried this first at about 3 minutes and 30 seconds. Very bitter! So I tried again with 2 minutes this time. It’s a bit too weak, though the flavor comes out a bit more as it cools. Somewhere between these two times will be the perfect steeping time. I will find it! This tea smells so delicious, I want to find that in the flavor as well.

Emilie

I spilled some of this tea on my laptop and now the right click button isn’t working :(

Azzrian

:( oh no! Well I love this one iced personally.

Emilie

I think my laptop just needs to dry for a bit.
I’ll definitely have to try that! Especially with the Texas 100 degree summer looming in front of me!

LiberTEAS

Try steeping it at a lower temperature. I find that the black tea from 52Teas works better with a temperature of about 200°F for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes.

Emilie

Ok! I’d been having trouble with the Pancake Breakfast as well. I’m just so used to black teas being happy with around boiling temperature water.

Comments

Emilie

Azzrian

:( oh no! Well I love this one iced personally.

Emilie

I think my laptop just needs to dry for a bit.

LiberTEAS