I just got more tea in today! I’m kinda overwhelmed now. I definitely wasn’t expecting it all at once! If anybody wants to try any of my teas, please let me know and I would be more than happy to send you a sample.

This tea smells like some kind of soda in the bag. I made it to hopefully help me through the Genetics and Evolution test I have to take in an hour. I didn’t get much of the grenadine or vanilla flavor, mostly just the tea itself. I’ll have to try this in different ways and see what works best.