I steeped this for 5 minutes and got a really weak flavor. Definitely going to use more next time. What little flavor I could taste was yummy however. I’ve yet to be disappointed with DAVIDsTEA( I have only had about three though lol).

When I was steeping this, some scents in the leaves blended together to make a slight (sorry for being gross!) vomity smell. It’s not there in the dry leaves, nor in the tea itself. I’m not sure what it is, but it seems to be a mixture of something that just doesn’t mesh well together. It definitely doesn’t taste this way! Has anyone else smelt this or am I just weird?