drank Lady Grey by Twinings

Mmmm I finally got some of this in the loose leaf tin. The Big Lots near my parents house sells tins of the Earl Grey and English Breakfast for about $2! I always make sure to get some when I go visit home. But for some reason, they don’t have Lady Grey :( I have to resort to the internet. This will definitely be one of those that I always make sure to keep stocked up. Unfortunately, I keep seeming to forget about it and oversteep it. It’s really not you, Lady, it’s me.