drank Chocolate Chip by Adagio Teas

I must be on a chocolate kick today. I suddenly decided as I was getting ready for class that what I really needed was mint hot chocolate. And now this. Maybe I should just go ahead and have chocolate for dinner! (Actually I’m going to have Chick Fil A yum yum).

For some reason, I always expect this tea to taste like chocolate milk. Of course, it doesn’t. It has dark chocolate bits (some of which I may have eaten) that makes this a littler…deeper, for lack of a better word. It’s not just instant sweet chocolateness. If you go into this expecting a drinkable candy bar, you will be disappointed.

I really enjoy this tea. Also, my mommy got it for me for Christmas. Yay mom! :) I have plenty left of this too, if anybody would like a sample.
Bonnie

No WAY we all want Chocolate Candy Bars and where is your STASH! If this is like deep dark chocolate then I would actually like it…with a dash of salt! If it’s light then nah. What is it with everyone today…Danish, Candy Canes, Cookies, Chocolate…Cake…I NEED SOME SUGAR!

Emilie

Haha are you sure you haven’t had sugar already?