I’m home for the Easter weekend and I found a wonderful little four cup teapot today for a great price. I can’t wait to knit a cozy for it :D

Anyway, I made this and definitely got to taste some of the creamy, rummy deliciousness I see everyone else talking about. And then suddenly, the horrible salty taste of San Angelo water overpowered everything else. I couldn’t even finish the poor cup. I’ll have my Brita filter pitcher over the summer at least. Hopefully that will help. And if not, I guess I’ll just stock up on water from the store :(