drank Bear Trap by DAVIDsTEA

Another sample from Bonnie! I’ve been saving this one to try it iced, it just seemed like one of those teas that would be perfect iced. It’s getting in the 80’s and 90’s already in Texas. I made this yesterday.

MMM I was right! This is great iced! All the berry flavors combine together in this delicious way without none really overpowering the other. I added just a bit of honey and it made it even better. It only seemed appropriate for something titled Bear Trap. I may have to buy this next time I place an order. Now that it’s finally heating up, I get to try all of the teas I love iced. It’s like a whole new world cue Disney music

Bonnie