drank Young Hyson by La Creme

I’m really not very experienced at all with green teas yet, so I don’t really know what I’m talking about.

This is another tea I bought in San Angelo. While it was steeping, it seemed to have lots of bits of what I would guess are stems floating in it. This did smell really good however. Like just cut grass that would somehow taste really good. And yet, the taste was not so great. I have no clue if it’s the tea or my own fault, but it’s probably some weird combination of both. It manages to taste both weak and very bitter. I feel like I’m drinking water mostly, and what little flavor I get is all bitter bitter bitter. I will have to give this a few more tries some other time.

Bonnie

Hope you checked maybe for lower temp and shorter time. Seems greens are like that lots of times.

Emilie

I will try to mess around with the temperature and time. This seemed to be what most of the young hyson’s were at, so I just decided to start there and see where it went.

Comments

Bonnie

Emilie