drank Chocolate Mint by Culinary Teas

I drank this yesterday and haven’t had time to log it since school is currently kicking my butt.

I haven’t had any other chocolate mint teas to compare this too, but I think this one is great! Neither of the flavors drowned the other out. The chocolate and the mint blended together very nicely.

Bonnie

Hope school goes better for you!

Kittenna

Yes, good luck with school stuff. Mine keeps piling up, and I should really be doing stats right now but urrrrgh don’t wanna…

ScottTeaMan

Harney & Sons makes a good chocolate mint. I really like mint chocolate. :))

Emilie

I love mint teas, and chocolate is great if done well. I may have to try theirs!