Another that I had yesterday.

Before this, I had tried only one other oolong. It was overly perfume-y and not something I was very fond off. When I found out this was oolong, I was disappointed at first. I’m so glad that I bothered to try it though! This teas smells absolutely wonderful. It has a creamy, oolongy smell and tastes just the same. The vanilla flavor blends really well with the oolong taste. I will definitely be stocking up on this one!

Ooh! Sounds delicious!

Emilie

It really is! I only have enough for a cup left and I’m planning on giving it to my mom, otherwise I would send you some. I really recommend it

Kittenna

Hahaha, don’t worry, I wasn’t trying to wrangle one out of you :D I have totally added it to my shopping list though. Any tea that someone rates that high is worth trying!

Comments

Kittenna

Ooh! Sounds delicious!