I got a big box of teas in from greatlin yesterday! Thanks so much! After my successful go with the mandarin silk oolong the day before, I was craving even more oolong. I knew that this was one that she was sending, so I hunted through the box for it. Unfortunately, I can’t remember how it smelled dry, but after steeping it was like wonderful banana heaven. I was expecting this to have the fake banana flavor, but it tastes like actual bananas. The creamy banana goodness and the oolong go together so perfectly! Definitely getting more of this!

Norman, Oklahoma