drank Read My Lips by DAVIDsTEA

Hmm, I think something is going on with my mouth. I tried four different teas yesterday and they were all weak and meh. Then I tried this today, and it was meh. I do have these weird little bumps in one spot on the roof of my mouth, that I just noticed today. Maybe I somehow burned myself really bad or something. I hope it’s just my taster that’s not working, because I really want these teas to taste good!
As far as I can tell, I couldn’t really taste much chocolate or peppermint with this. I’ll definitely give it another try later.