Even though I seem to have tasting problems, I was really interested in this and wanted something to keep me company at work. I was really concerned at first. This smelt like grapefruit while it was steeping. I really DO NOT like grapefruit. I got another tea from here as a sample and it had grapefruit in it. I don’t remember what it was called, but it was definitely gross to me. Luckily, this looses the grapefruit smell after steeping.
I tried to make this iced, but ran out of time before work, so now it’s a kinda weird lukewarm thing. I feel like I can taste more with this than I have been with the other teas. It tastes and smells like the orange sherbet ice cream that my dad would always get me. Hopefully I can taste more when I get back to normal.

Kittenna

Oh…. yeah, Midsummer Night’s Dream is definitely grapefruity for me. I think I had similar thoughts about Pink Flamingo too. I like grapefruit though.

Emilie

I’m not getting the grapefruit in the flavor at all, which makes me happy. It’s pretty much vanilla orange ish for me. Do the gooseberries taste/smell like grapefruit maybe?

Kittenna

I’m honestly not sure! I’m glad it doesn’t taste like grapefruit for you though. I actually liked it because it did for me! But I haven’t had it in ages. Drank down my sample and haven’t picked up more yet.

Comments

Kittenna

Emilie