Thanks to Teavivre for this and the other generous samples!

I’ve been really scared to try this. Back when I first got into tea, I had some bad experiences with green teas and jasmine greens in particular. I’m sure it was mostly due to my lack of brewing knowledge, but it still made me shy away from green teas. But for some reason, I saw this today and just really wanted to try it. I’m definitely happy I did.

I’m used to overly floral, intense jasmine teas. Some people may like those, but they just give me headaches. This is not overly strong, in smell or taste. It smells great. I was tempted to not even drink it and just smell it instead.

I wish I could thank this tea for giving me hope. It tastes so good that I want to try more green teas now! It was sweet, which I wasn’t expecting. Most green teas I’ve had have tasted kinda like burnt grass. The jasmine is light, not overpowering.

I’m not really sure what else to say about it, as I don’t know what to look for in green teas, but this is really great! If you’re looking to get into green teas, give this a try!

175 °F / 79 °C