I only have a little of this left, and no tea budget to buy more with! :(
I noticed today that this had a kinda weird smell when dry. I’m not sure if it smelled like that last time I made this. However, it still tasted just as delicious as last time! One thing I’ve noticed to watch out for is that this one shouldn’t be allowed to cool very much. It wasn’t astringent at all when hot, but as it cooled, the astringency came out and got stronger and stronger.

Kittenna

I think I enjoyed this one best at a warm temperature too, although not necessarily astringency-related.