drank Pina Colada by Fusion Teas

I was really excited for this tea. The dry leaves smell JUST like pina colada. Yet, once it was steeping, it started smelling like fruit punch. It tastes a bit like apple juice, with just a hint of the coconuty, pineappley goodness I was anticipating. This tea does taste good, but it isn’t pina colada flavor. Fusion Tea, if you made another version of this without the apple and hibiscus, I feel like it would be exactly what I want. I would buy buckets of that stuff. Pretty please make it?

Boiling 8 min or more

Shucks!!

Fusion Teas

Shucks is right! Thank You for the feedback, I get the whole fruit punch thing, that’s the hibiscus coming out. For next time try a 5 min or less steep. That way the hibiscus won’t be so strong.

Emilie

Wow! Thanks for the reply! I’d also like to thank you guys for the really generous samples. I will give that a try next time and she how it goes.

That was a nice touche!

Comments

Bonnie

Shucks!!