drank Wuyi Ensemble by Adagio Teas

I recently got a bunch of tea from Adagio using points I had saved up. I’m trying to get more into oolong so I figured trying Adagio’s couldn’t hurt. I made a cup of this and…didn’t drink it. I was preparing things to be mailed off, and cleaning. This poor cup sat on my headboard waiting for me to drink it. Now that I’ve rediscovered it, it’s a mild lukewarm temperature. This temperature definitely doesn’t seem to do this tea any justice. I’m getting a vague, general floral oolonginess. But nothing in particular. I’m assuming this tea is much tastier when made properly, so I apologize to the Wuyi Ensemble and withhold judgement

Kittenna

That sucks! I’ve done that many times, and sometimes the lukewarm cup tastes great or even just fine, and other times it’s disappointingly bad. Feels like such a waste!

Comments

Kittenna

Norman, Oklahoma