drank Daydreamer by DAVIDsTEA

I received this in one of my orders as a sample. I just knew it needed to be an iced tea to help combat this 100 degree weather. I also decided that it needed to be subjected to my first attempt at cold brewing. I have to say that my experiment was definitely a success! I’d been making my iced teas so far by brewing them hot, then icing them. This definitely brings out the subtle flavors more. As for the tea, I really like it. It’s not overpoweringly mango, the mango feels much more subtle, almost as if it’s enhancing the tea. Overall, I’m very happy with this.