drank Paris by Harney & Sons

I think my taste buds are a bit off today. While I really enjoyed this flavor, I kept getting an after taste of hotdogs. Obviously something weird is going on with me. Unless somebody is secretly putting hotdogs in my tea stash :( I also accidentally let this steep a minute longer than I had intended and I could taste some bitterness coming out, especially as it cooled. However, as I said, the tea itself was great.

Kittenna

Ewwwww, hot dog tea!

Bonnie

Pass the mustard!

Ninavampi

Hot dogs!?! I hate hot dogs in general! So sorry that hot dog was found in your Paris today!!!

Me

Now you just need a hamburger tea and a french fry one to complete the ensemble.

Comments

Kittenna

Ewwwww, hot dog tea!