drank Lady Grey by Twinings

I meant to have this with something such as yogurt for breakfast. Somehow, that yogurt became one of the brownies my mom made. Oops. At least Lady Grey and brownies go well together.
I think this particular batch of tea that I have is a little weak. No matter how I brew it, this loose leaf doesn’t get as tasty as the bagged version I have. It only vaguely has that fruit loops taste. Taste variances seems to be a problem with Twinings in general. Or maybe this batch is just old. At least it IS still tasty, just slightly less so. This tea does seem to be a little more delicate then most blacks when it comes to temp and steeping time too, so I’ll play with that more.

Azzrian

LOL good intentions anyway :)

gmathis

There are eggs in brownies. Counts as breakfast.