drank Irish Breakfast by Adagio Teas

I don’t know too much about unflavored black teas. Some day I want to have a little side by side taste test. But for now, this tea. I can’t pick out the individual flavors too well. It’s overall nice and smooth, but it didn’t stand out in any particular way. I think this would be good for me as a breakfast tea (big surprise there, eh?) when I’m not really going to be examining the flavors, but looking for something that tastes pleasant enough and has caffeine. Normally I like teas better without milk, but this one seems to benefit from the addition of just a bit.

Norman, Oklahoma