Wow! I’ve only tried a few teas from Persimmon Tree, but they’ve all left very good impressions. They seem to have the flavoring of teas down to a science or something, because the flavored teas I’ve tried from them pull everything off so well. The tea flavor itself is there, mixing perfectly with whatever other flavor, neither overpowering the other.

Now on to this particular tea. I love love love the dry smell of this. It manages to make you feel like you’re actually eating coconut. It smells like real coconut, not the fake coconuty flavoring other things seem to have.

As for the taste, it seemed like the white tea itself was the main flavor, with the coconut creme accenting and adding to that. I can’t say much about the white tea, as I’m not too experienced with that, but I liked what I tasted. The coconut taste wasn’t too strong. It was just right. It added to the tea flavor and made the tea smooth and creamy tasting.

I only have a sample size, and I’m definitely buying more once this is gone.

Kittenna

Love this one! And also drank it tonight :)

Awkward Soul

wow, I need to buy the sample of this! Sounds good

Emilie

We had a tea connection going on, Kittenna! Haha.

Once I buy some more, I think it’ll be good iced too!