drank Gingerbread Chai by 52teas

I’ve had this tea for a while, but I’ve never really properly tasted it. I received it as one of the iHeartTeas rescued teas.

I know the real proper way to do chai is with a stove, but I usually don’t have time or access to a stove, so oh well, I just have to do it my own way. I decided to try this in half water, half milk. Without sugar, the spices were waaaay to strong for me (I’m a spice wimp, sorry!). Sugar really brings out the flavors here though. I’ve actually never had gingerbread cookies, so I can’t say if this tastes like them or not. Whatever it tastes like, it has a good flavor. It seems a bit more spicy than your average chai, but not overwhelmingly so with sugar.

This sounds so yummy!

Emilie

Do you want to try it? I’d love to send you some! :D

tattooed_tea

That would be wonderful. If you’d like me to send you anything in return take a peek at my cupboard.

tattooed_tea

I just wanted to let you know I received this today. It will be my chai latte tomorrow morning!

Comments

tattooed_tea

This sounds so yummy!