I accidentally let this one go to 7 minutes when I only meant to do 4 or 5. Steeped, this smelled like Candy Cane Lane. I’m guessing that was from the green tea/cinnamon combination (Candy Cane Lane has cinnamon, right?).
As for the flavor, I’m not sure how much my longer steep affected this. I’m not really getting much chocolate flavor, which is a disappointment considering the name. The flavors here are pretty light, but it seems like cinnamon is the main one.
I think I’ll try cold brewing this one to see how that goes. I’ve been on a cold brewing kick lately, now that I’ve finally learned how and given it a try.