drank Chocolate Orange by DAVIDsTEA

It seems that cold brewing this one kept the chocolate from dissolving as much and enhanced the other flavors while making the chocolate more of an accent to the other flavors. Interesting.

Iced 8 min or more
tigress_al

Hmm, never even thought of cold brewing this because i thought that the chocolate wouldn’t dissolve and it would just taste of orange, but I might try it now.

Emilie

It actually turns out really nicely. When I do this hot, I can’t really taste the pu’erh. But cold brewing allowed each of the flavors to come out, with the chocolate being a lot more mellow than when hot. Definitely give a try! :)

Comments

tigress_al

Emilie