I’m always careful with Jasmine teas. In general, I just really don’t like them, as the jasmine flavor has to be done just right for me.

I tried this previously hot and LOVED it. The jasmine is perfect. I’m not sure how well these kinds of things do with cold brew, but I decided to be daring and go for it. It definitely needs less time to steep than the other teas that I’ve been cold brewing, but oh wow is this good! I absolutely have to buy more of this, since I used up the last of my sample. This is delicious both iced and warm. I think this will become my go-to iced tea, for now. Raising the rating up, since it’s so good either way.

Iced 8 min or more