drank Chocolate Mint by Culinary Teas

I’ve only tried a few chocolate mint teas, and this has been my favorite so far. I’m afraid to go out and try others when I have this security blanket good tea! It smells like a minty snickers bar when dry. I wish the chocolate was a bit stronger than it is, but otherwise, this is a delicious dessert tea.

I made up some for my mom and I. This is one tea that she always likes. I give her plenty of teas to try, but I think most of them she just goes along with because she’s my mom. But this one she really does enjoy. I think I’ll leave the rest at home when I go back to school for her

Kittenna

Hahaha, my mom will try anything I put in front of her too. It’s difficult to tell sometimes which she really likes, although she’s vocal when she finds something offputting!

Emilie

I have to have my dad tell me when she really likes things, otherwise I can never tell if she is being nice or not

Comments

Kittenna

Emilie