drank Winter Solstice by Fusion Teas

This is the first tea that I’ve tried and just thought NO at the first sip. It might be good hot,I’ll have to try, but cold brewed seemed to bring out the wrong flavors.

The dry smell seemed familiar, but I couldn’t quite think of it. After it was done cold brewing, it still had that smell. It didn’t hit me until I tasted it. LICORICE. I don’t remember seeing anything licorice in the ingredients, but perhaps something else has a similar flavor. The flavor is a sorta licorice medicine taste. I gave it to my mom, but she didn’t like it much either. I won’t rate, because it just seems to be a flavor I don’t personally like.

Iced 8 min or more
Kittenna

Looking at the ingredients, star aniseed is likely your problem. Licorice-flavoured ingredients come with many sneaky names, I’ve come to realize. Anise, fennel, licorice. I do not like any of them.

Emilie

Ah, I’ll have to watch out for the sneaky anise then!

Comments

Kittenna

Emilie

Ah, I’ll have to watch out for the sneaky anise then!

Georgetown, Texas