drank Butterbeer by 52teas

Got my 52teas in today. Sadly, I ordered three teas, and one was missing :( I sent an SOS out, so hopefully I hear back soon!

As soon as I got this, I had to go make some. It smells so good when steeping, nice and creamy. I took a sip while it was still pretty hot, I just couldn’t wait! And…nothing. Just a normal black tea flavor. Hmm, ok. It’s probably one of those teas that needs to cool a bit for the flavors to come out.

I read everyone else’s updates while I waited for it to cool, the whole time the delicious scent teasing me. Ok, time for sip number two. And still nothing. I was getting worried, thinking it was butterbeer only in smell, not in flavor. I did something I normally don’t, I added sugar. Another sip, now and…. BAM. There is was! THIS was the flavor I’ve been looking for, this sweet root beer deliciousness. I decided to add in some milk, and that made it nice and creamy. Milk and sugar makes this tea into what I imagine butterbeer to taste like. I can imagine spending a day in the Hogwarts library, researching Nicolas Flamel with a cup of this to keep me going, or sitting in the Hog’s Head Pub with my friends.

Ninavampi

Frank is great with service! I am sure he will sork things out! :)