drank Earl Grey Cheesecake by 52teas

This was the other tea I got in my package today! My mom was helping me pick a tea from all my new ones to try. She saw this one and said “This. One for me too.”

Her comments on it were “Mmmm, good” Nice, and simple!

To me, it’s a very nice Earl Grey. But I think it may be covering up the cheesecake though :( I added some sugar and milk, hoping to make the flavors pop as with the Butterbeer. Ok, I can taste a bit of the creamy, tangy cheesecake flavor. But it’s still really subtle. I’m not sure if it’s supposed to be stronger or if I brewed it weird or what. I have noticed that with some 52teas, there seem to be really specific brewing parameters to get a good flavor. At least I have plenty to experiment with!

Boiling