My mom and I shared a pot of this today, it was here first white tea. It smells like green beans once steeped. It has a nice light nut flavor, not overwhelming. Nice and creamy, with just a bit of the “green bean” white tea taste.

One thing I found really interesting was that my mom didn’t notice the green bean smell until I mentioned it. She said she was so focused on tasting the hazelnut flavor that she couldn’t see it. I feel like this shows I’m getting better at noticing flavors in tea!

Thanks from my mom and I for this tea, Tigress_al!

tigress_al

Glad you enjoyed this tea! To tell you the truth I didn’t really get the green bean notes. I will have to brew up a cup now! You got me curious

Comments

tigress_al

Georgetown, Texas