drank Superberry (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

I can’t remember who traded this to me, but you know who you are and thank you very much! I’m assuming the little tiny berries in here are juniper berries? I’ve never had any, but hopefully they’re not too tart.

I made this iced, and I don’t think I made it quite strong enough. It was a bit watery. I went to put in just a bit of sugar to being out the taste more and a giant pile of sugar accidentally fell in :( Despite all that, the tea managed to taste pretty good. Nice and fruity without any tartness. I didn’t really taste any of the black tea itself though. I’m thinking it might be easier to taste that when this is hot.

Iced 4 min, 0 sec