drank Paradise Found by DAVIDsTEA

I got about 10 grams of this in a swap, thanks for that! I recall trying it hot and cold before and liking it much more cold.

I iced it today and had to add sugar to drink it. With the addition of sugar, it tastes good. But there’s nothing really special about it that makes it stand out from all the other fruity hibiscus-y teas. It actually reminds me a lot of the Passion Iced Tea Lemonade from Starbucks that I used to be obsessed with. I’d definitely drink this if it was offered, but I’m not going to buy it.

I had enough of the sample left to try it cold brewed. I’m hoping that will bring out more of the non-hibiscus flavors

Iced 3 min, 0 sec