Della Terra Teas is a small company, and they’re very good about communication with customers and paying attention to their suggestions. Huge points for them in my book. Also, they have lots and lots of giveaways on their facebook page. That’s actually how I got this tea. I won a giveaway on their facebook page and received what looks to be about 2 ounces of this, and generous sample packs of a pumpkin pie tea, and a holiday themed tea. And they were all packaged up with pretty paper.

This tea smells like some delicious coffee concoction in the bag. My mom had to make me go make the tea and stop standing around sniffing the bag. The chocolate in here has a really nice taste. It’s creamier like a milk chocolate, but not overly sweet. I added milk to see what would happen, and it really enhances the chocolate. It started reaching into hot chocolate range. As for the chili part, I got just a hint of it on the back of the sip, especially as it cooled. It was a slight tingle on the back of my tongue. I’m thinking a longer steep time will bring out the chili heat more. At three and a half minutes, I had no bitterness, so hopefully it can handle longer steeps!

Thanks for this, Della Terra Teas!

tattooed_tea

yum! I think I have to add this to my fall tea list.

Della Terra Teas

You’re welcome, I’m so happy you enjoyed it :)

Uniquity

I recently liked their Facebook page and noticed the generous give-aways. Hopefully I’ll win a chance to try some of their stuff! : )

Emilie

Good luck! I didn’t expect to win, but I did! And you get A LOT of tea for a give away

Comments

tattooed_tea

yum! I think I have to add this to my fall tea list.

Della Terra Teas

You’re welcome, I’m so happy you enjoyed it :)

Uniquity