This was another of the teas that I won from Della Terra Teas (seriously, go like them on facebook, there are so many giveaways). This was also one of the teas I suggested when they asked for ideas for fall teas. Makes me feel special!

So, I made a very sad tea discovery last night when I was drinking this. I don’t like nutmeg in teas. I like it in cooking, but not teas. I first noticed this when I tried Forever Nuts. It had a weird smell and taste to me that I just didn’t like. When I opened this up, there was that same smell! I was hoping it would drown out in the taste, but no :( My mom tried it, and said it tasted just like pumpkin pie, so obviously it is a good tea. I just can’t get past the nutmeg :(

If you don’t mind or even like nutmeg in teas, give this a try. According to my mom it is really good. I was looking forward to this tea too. Silly taste buds :(

momo

I’m that way with almond. There can be all sorts of other stuff going on in it but it just sticks out to my taste buds and ruins it, so weird.