I got this in the fall Try Me pack. When I saw the fall one, I HAD to get it. I love anything fall and winter. And, while it may be fall in some places, it’ll still be a few months here in Texas before it gets below the triple digit weather.

My mom and I decided to try this tea first. It’s definitely chocolatey. It has the same good creamy chocolate flavor as their Chili Chocolate Truffle. I’m also picking up hints of smoky campfire flavors. I don’t think there was any flavor left in my cup from other things, so I’m assuming it is this tea. It doesn’t seem mentioned in the description, but I like the smokey hints!

Normally, I don’t like adding milk to my tea. But I always feel like I need to add milk to chocolatey teas. I tried it here, and I actually liked the tea better without the milk. It was still good with milk in, but it almost seemed to hide the flavors instead of enhancing them. Any chocolate tea that doesn’t need milk is great in my book!

Awkward Soul

Thanks for the heads up on the facebook contest, I won today, yay! I’m gonna get this tea, yum!

Way to go! Hopefully you like it as much as I did

haha i think we’re all stalking their FB contest :)

Emilie

I’m sure, it’s hard to say no to free tea!